Happy Birthday Princess of my Heart free card

Happy birthday to my princess, daughter, girl, free christian birthday quotes, blessings, free card

Happy Birthday Princess of my Heart card
I have no castle or riches
but in my family I have a beautiful princess.
I love you so much! Happy Birthday!

Princess, You're in my heart,
God grant your good wishes,
that your life can be blessed and be always
full of health and joy,
every day is a new opportunity
to see you smile and be truly happy.


I Love You Princess and I pray that God bless you,
no matter how old you are you will always be
my little princess whom I will always love,
I will talk to you about life and I'll wish the best for you.

Happy Birthday Princess of my Heart free card. Free christian image for my daughter, girl, princess, woman on her birthday.